What information do we collect?
- You may visit our site anonymously.
- In order to add an item to your wishlist, you may be asked to "Login into your Facebook account". You may, however, continue using our site anonymously.
- If you login with your Facebook account, or if you are already logged in, the information we may collect consists only of identifiers, such as a "Facebook user id" or a "Facebook cookie". While we do not save this information, it may occur in our log files.
What do we use your information for?
- To improve our website we may analyze the behaviour patterns of our users, such as time spent on the web site or pages frequently visited.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
- First and foremost we protect your information by NOT collecting any critical information at all:
- The information we use consists only of alphanumeric identifiers, e.g. Facebook id "1234567" or product number "0307590615", but not any personally identifiable information such as your name.
- We don't store any information at all on our servers.
- Log files are deleted at least once per month.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- We include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We do not share any personally identifiable information with these sites.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We use the cookies to
- help us remember and process the items on your wishlist
- understand and save your preferences for future visits
- keep track of advertisements
- compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to ShoppingCoups.com and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
ShoppingCoups.com have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.ShoppingCoups.com/com/about/?page=legal
- Like many other Web sites, ShoppingCoups.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
2940 Neilson Way #207
Santa Monica, CA 90405
You can reach us at www.fabulous-apps.com or write us an email at shoppingcoups-com (at) fabulous-apps.com